|Posted on 3 October, 2018 at 14:05|
I love this video. It explains how Reflexoloy helped to support the symptoms, emotionally and physically, of a lady dealing with cancer treatment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6fWk2UKYZc&list=PLvd0cpD0Dp2vQwnChM1_cDU6hJuPlPGrC&t=0s&index=2
|Posted on 20 March, 2017 at 19:30|
YOU TUBE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXJl9nKR_RA
Never tried Reiki? It's one of the safest holistic therapies and you don't even have to take your clothes off.
30 minute £20 and 1 hour £30 sessions available at my Bushey therapy room. I can come to you for 1 hour sessions.
|Posted on 5 January, 2017 at 1:20|
It is not just muscle that helps you feel relaxed during a massage. The Lympthatic fluid is stimulated to boost your immune system, your blood circulation is increased.... but the role of the skin cannot be ignored when you read these facts:
1. The skin is the largest human organ!
2. It is approx 12% of an average human's weight.
3. There are 600,000 cells shed every hour (I.e most the dust in your houses!).
4. Your skins has fully renewed its self every 28 day... So we have approximately 1000 new skins over an average lifetime.
5. There are 73 meters of nerves in your skin! The sympathetic nervous system is described as being complementary to the parasympathetic nervous system which stimulates the body to "rest-and-digest" or "Feed and breed". After massage this helps improves your blood pressure, digestion and reduces stress levels.
6. It is resistant to water, but absorbs medicines, drugs and oils. Always make sure that you check the qualification of any 'Aromatherapy' massage therapist.
7. White skin appeared just 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, as dark-skinned humans migrated to colder climates and lost much of their melanin pigment.
8. An average adult’s skin length is 21-25 square feet, weighs about nine pound, and hold more than 11 miles of blood vessels!
9. There are 19 million skin cells on each square inch of our body
10. It produces Vitamin D in reaction to sunlight!
|Posted on 27 November, 2016 at 2:35|
Here is a short video explaining what to expect when you have Reflexology. How does it feel, what do we do, help does it help my wellbeing...