What a wonderful treat to have a workplace massage and there's no one better than Sanchia from Head to Toe Harmony. She has visited our offices a few times now to give our team massages and it's just so wonderfully relaxing. The massage reduces tension and stress from sitting at your desk for long periods, but what's great is that Sanchia is calming, discreet and gives extra advice. We would thoroughly recommend Sanchia to anyone wanting to relax and refocus at work.
Wellbeing in the Workplace
- 10, 15 and 20 Minute Massages - These clothed chair massages are tailored to each person and can combine neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and head massage.
- 20 Minute Reflexology - Reflexology is a rebalancing and relaxing therapy using foot techniques. It has proved to be highly effective at reducing stress and anxiety levels (due to links to parasympathetic nervous system). It combines foot massage with some precise acupressure.
Proven Staff Retention Benefits:
- Decreases staff absence
- 57% of absence in 2018 was due to musculoskeletal problems and stress-related conditions (UK Health & Safety Executive)
- Supports business occupational health and wellbeing
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relieves physical tension caused by repetition and poor posture
- Increases focus and productivity
- Teams feel valued, creating a positive working environment.
- Can be a gift of appreciation for key clients, staff deadlines and achievements
Transparent Pricing based on £50 per hour
- 10 minutes £8:30 per person
- 15 minutes £12.50 per person
- 20 minutes £16.66 per person
- Multiple hour bookings may be discounted.
- An upright massage chair or Reflexology 'zero gravity' Lafuma recliner
- Room divider panel for privacy (on request)
- A 3 metre by 3 metre outside gazebo (is available at additional cost)
- Safe, battery operated 'candles' (on request)
- Music Speaker and relaxation music
- Natural aromatherapy scent
- Hygienic throwaway chair face covers or towels
- Vinyl gloves, wipes and oil or cream for Reflexology
- Fabrics/throws to help transform any office or room
Public or Corporate Events
I have vast experience at providing clothed reflexology and massages at public or corporate events. Whether at a large corporate venue, a local park-based festival, or a public pamper event, I have all the equipment required to support the running of a professional stand. I have my own lightweight room divider and professional banner. For outside events a 3 metre x 3 metre heavy duty outdoor gazebo is available. Please contact me to discuss logistics and costings.
Private Group Sessions
Affordable relaxation and holistic treatments from 15, 20 or 30 minutes are available for private group celebrations. These can be clothed treatments (room divider available) 0r unclothed if a separate ro0m is available. These include baby showers, hen nights, pamper evenings and other celebrations. Please contact me to discuss logistics and costings.
Group Treatments can include:
- Bodywork Massage
- Facelift rejuvenation and face reflexology massage
- Head, neck and face massage
- Hopi Ear Candle therapy (available from April 2019)