What a wonderful treat to have a workplace massage and there's no one better than Sanchia from Head to Toe Harmony. She has visited our offices a few times now to give our team massages and it's just so wonderfully relaxing. The massage reduces tension and stress from sitting at your desk for long periods, but what's great is that Sanchia is calming, discreet and gives extra advice. We would thoroughly recommend Sanchia to anyone wanting to relax and refocus at work.
These remedial and relaxing treatments are as short as a coffee break, cheaper then a staff lunch and fit into most business spaces.
I have provided treatments in small rooms, meeting rooms, in gazebos and the corner of offices. This has been across many industries, including accountancy firms, schools, industrial estate businesses, media companies and film sets. Businesses in Herts and N/NW Middx/London areas. Other therapist can be made available for larger business or staff volumes.
Previously I worked for the BBC and in recruitment to tight deadlines and as an Office Manager supporting a director and 75 staff ... so I understand working pressures, the physical effects of sitting in front of a computer for long periods and the importance of managing stress levels.
- Proven to decrease staff absence
- Supports business occupational health and wellbeing .
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves physical tension caused by repetition and poor posture
- Increased focus and productivity
- Teams feel valued, creating a positive working environment.
- A gift of appreciation for key clients, staff deadlines and achievements
Department for Work and Pensions 'Wellness' Publication
Department of Work and Pension published a well researched report on the business and economic case for employers to invest in staff wellness programmes. Department for Works and Pension 'Wellness' report: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/work-health-and-wellbeing-building-the-case-for-wellness
- 10 minutes £7.50 per person
- 15 minutes £11 per person
- 20 minutes £15 per person
- Multiple hour bookings may be discounted.
- 1 hour minimum booking
- A non refundable deposit is required to firm the booking.
- Deposits are fully refundable up to 2 weeks before the agreed treatment booking.
- An upright massage chair or Reflexology recliner
- Room divider panel is available for privacy
- A 3 metre by 3 metre outside gazebo is available (additional cost)
- Mood light or battery operated candles
- Speaker and relaxation music
- Natural aromatherapy scent
- Hygienic throwaway chair face covers or towels
- Vinyl gloves, wipes and oil or cream for Reflexology
- Fabrics/throws to help transform any office or room.
I have vast experience providing 10, 15 or 20 minute clothed wellbeing Reflexology and Indian Head Massage (back, neck, shoulders) at public events in the Herts and N/NW Middx areas. I have my own lightweight room divider and a 3 metre x 3 metre outdoor gazebo that can be used on request and adds privacy to public areas. I can also bring music, aroma and freestanding banner for a professional looking stand. Cost depends on event logistics, stand cost and session timings. Private events can also be catered for.