What a wonderful treat to have a workplace massage and there's no one better than Sanchia from Head to Toe Harmony. She has visited our offices a few times now to give our team massages and it's just so wonderfully relaxing. The massage reduces tension and stress from sitting at your desk for long periods, but what's great is that Sanchia is calming, discreet and gives extra advice. We would thoroughly recommend Sanchia to anyone wanting to relax and refocus at work.
Wellbeing in the Workplace and Corporate Events
- 10, 15 and 20 Minute Massages - These clothed chair massages are tailored to each member of staff.
- 20 Minute Reflexology - Reflexology is a rebalancing and calming therapy that is very effective at lowering stress and anxiety levels via the parasympathetic nervous system links in the feet. Medical gloves will be used for multi session hygiene.
- Decreases staff absence: 57% of staff absence in 2018 were due to musculoskeletal problems and stress-related conditions (UK Health & Safety Executive)
- Supports occupational health and wellness objectives
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relieves physical tension caused by repetition and poor posture
- Increases mental focus and productivity
- Teams feel more motivated and valued, supporting a positive working environment.
- Can be a gift of appreciation for key clients, staff deadlines and achievements
- Can be paid for by the company, subsidised or paid for directly by staff
Transparent Pricing based on £55 per hour
- 10 minutes £9.16 per person
- 15 minutes £13.75 per person
- 20 minutes £18.33 per person
Multiple hour bookings may be discounted.
- Use of upright massage chair or Reflexology 'zero gravity' Lafuma recliner
- Relaxation music
- Natural aromatherapy scent
- Hygienic throwaway chair face covers or towels
- Vinyl gloves, wipes and oil or cream are used for Reflexology
- Fabrics to help transform any office or room
- Room divider panel for privacy (free and available on request)
- Battery operated flameless 'candles'
Additional Equipment for Hire
I have vast experience at providing clothed reflexology and massages at public events. Whether at a large corporate venue, a local park-based festival, on a film set or a pamper event. I have all the equipment required to support the running of a professional stand (listed above). For outside events a 3 metre x 3 metre heavy duty outdoor gazebo is available. Please contact me to discuss logistics.
Private Group Bookings for Celebrations or Parties
Affordable relaxation and holistic treatments from 15, 20 or 30 minutes or longer are available for private group celebrations. These can be clothed treatments (room divider available) 0r unclothed if in a separate private ro0m. These include baby showers, hen nights, pamper evenings and other celebrations. Please contact me to discuss logistics and cost.
Group Treatments can include:
- Reflexology (Feet)
- Bodywork Massage
- Ear Candle Therapy
- Face rejuvenation and face reflexology massage
- Head, neck and face massage