What a wonderful treat to have a workplace massage and there's no one better than Sanchia from Head to Toe Harmony. She has visited our offices a few times now to give our team massages and it's just so wonderfully relaxing. The massage reduces tension and stress from sitting at your desk for long periods, but what's great is that Sanchia is calming, discreet and gives extra advice. We would thoroughly recommend Sanchia to anyone wanting to relax and refocus at work.
Wellbeing in the Workplace
- 10, 15 and 20 Minute Massages - These clothed chair massages are tailed to each person and can combine neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and head massage. I am fully qualified in various remedial massage techniques and stretches.
- 20 Minute Reflexology - Reflexology is a rebalancing and relaxing therapy done via feet. It combines foot massage with some precise acupressure. Deeply effective at reducing stress.
Proven to benefit staff retention...
I have provided treatments in rooms, office and venues of all sizes in various industries including accountancy firms, schools, industrial estate businesses, media companies and film sets in the Herts and N/NW London areas. Other therapist can be made available for larger business or staff volumes.
Before I became a wellbeing therapist I worked in deadline driven high pressure office based roles... so I understand working pressures, the physical effects of sitting in front of a computer for long periods, the importance of managing stress levels and staff wellbeing.
- Proven to decrease staff absence
- Supports business occupational health and wellbeing .
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves physical tension caused by repetition and poor posture
- Increased focus and productivity
- Teams feel valued, creating a positive working environment.
- A gift of appreciation for key clients, staff deadlines and achievements
Department for Work and Pensions 'Wellness' Publication
Department of Work and Pension published a well researched report on the business and economic case for employers to invest in staff wellness programmes. Department for Works and Pension 'Wellness' report: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/work-health-and-wellbeing-building-the-case-for-wellness
- 10 minutes £7.50 per person
- 15 minutes £11.25 per person
- 20 minutes £15 per person
- Multiple hour bookings may be discounted.
- An upright massage chair or Reflexology recliner
- Room divider panel is available for privacy
- A 3 metre by 3 metre outside gazebo is available (additional cost)
- Mood light or battery operated candles
- Speaker and relaxation music
- Natural aromatherapy scent
- Hygienic throwaway chair face covers or towels
- Vinyl gloves, wipes and oil or cream for Reflexology
- Fabrics/throws to help transform any office or room.
Public or Corporate Events
I have vast experience at providing taster clothed reflexology and massages at public events. Whether at a large corporate venue or a local park based festival I have all the equipment needed to support running a professional stand. I have my own lightweight room divider and a 3 metre x 3 metre heavy duty outdoor gazebo and professional banners. Please get in contact to discuss pricing or stand costs.
Relaxation and holistic treatments from 10 to 20 minutes can be made available for private events too. These include baby showers, hen nights, pamper evenings and other celebrations. Private events will be priced based on logistics, but may have a similar price structure to the above well being in the workplace pricing.